Just like HBO, Netflix, or Amazon Hulu also has a History timeline that you can view and manage. Viewing Hulu History is handy when you left watching any movie or TV show that now you can’t recall.
You can instantly view Hulu history and start watching the same show where you left it. If you are new and you don’t know how to view and manage Hulu watch history then this article is for you.
Hulu keeps track of what you have watched, for this purpose it offers a feature called “All Watch History” which works to view and manage your watch history.
How To View All Watch History on Hulu?
The series and episodes from where you left off on Hulu can be reviewed by checking your watch history. For this:
On Firestick/ Smart TV:
- Open the Hulu app on your television.
- On the home screen of your TV, look for the Keep Watching collection.
- You may view a list of the TV series and movies you’ve started watching recently and did not complete.
- On your Roku device, open the Hulu app.
- Select the Home tab.
- Find Keep Watching on the toolbar menu by navigating there.
On Mobile :
- Log into your Hulu account.
- Visit “My Stuff.“
- Then, click on “TV Shows” or “Movies.“
Or: from the Home tab, you may see your history in a different way.
- Visit “Home.”
- Scroll down with your up-swipe until you see “Keep Watching.“
- To navigate the list, swipe right.
The Hulu home page is the easiest place to check your Hulu viewing history from a desktop computer or laptop.
- Log into your Hulu account.
- When you reach the “Keep Watching” area, scroll down.
- The right arrow may be used to cycle through your list.
Note: Unfortunately, only the videos you’ve viewed but not yet finished are displayed in this list. You need to submit a request or send a support ticket in order to see your whole watch history on Hulu.
Simply follow the instructions below to see your whole history on Hulu.
- Visit the “Accounts” section.
- Choose “California Privacy Rights” from the menu.
- Select “Request Report” from the menu.
- The instructions are displayed on the screen.
- Submit the request.
How To Check Previously Watched Individual Episodes?
This section may be useful if you’re trying to find a certain episode you recently saw. To review a certain episode’s history:
- Go to the series’ detail page.
- Find and click on the three dots that are next to the DETAILS button.
- Choose “Add to My Stuff” from the list of choices.
- Go to the My Stuff dashboard by visiting the Hulu website.
- You can keep track of the episodes of the series you have saved in the My Stuff dashboard.
- The number of episodes for each stored series will be shown on the My Stuff dashboard.
- The episode status on the My Stuff dashboard will be changed as you keep watching an episode to reflect your viewing activity.
- The My Stuff dashboard will no longer display a series once you have finished watching all of its episodes.
How to Remove Your Hulu Watch History Manually?
Hulu automatically tracks the movies and TV series you watch, but if you want to delete particular entries from your Hulu watch history. It’s important for users to have access to their viewing history.
For various systems, follow these instructions:
- To access Hulu, go to the website and sign in.
- Go to the Keep Watching collection next.
- For additional information and options, hover over a movie or television program thumbnail.
- To delete a movie or show from your viewing history, look for the X icon and click it.
- Click on Done to finish the removal procedure or on Undo to revert the action.
- Open the Hulu app on your mobile device.
- Click on All Watch History after going to Keep Watching.
- To access the settings menu, tap the three dots on the movie or television program thumbnail.
- Remove from watch history by tapping it.
- Confirm your choice or hit Cancel to reverse it.
- Start your smart TV’s Hulu app.
- Go to the movie/show detail page after that.
- Choose either manage series or manage movies.
- To delete the film or series, choose to remove it from viewing history.
- To complete the activity, be sure to confirm your action.
How to Remove All Watch History from Hulu?
You might wish to remove everything you’ve seen on Hulu at times in order to start again. You can do this by deleting the history of your watch. Here’s how to do it:
- On your computer, visit the Hulu website.
- Open the account and log in.
- Next, select the account tab.
- Choose California privacy rights from the list of privacy and settings.
- Go to Watch History under Manage Activity, then click on Clear Selected.
What To Do If You’re Unable To Access or Manage Hulu Watch History?
Due to bugs or glitches with the Hulu app or website, you may experiences difficulties viewing or managing your Hulu watch history. If you’re having issues, try the following tips.
1. Restart the Hulu App
Try restarting your Hulu program by removing its data and forcibly stopping it since this is one of the simplest methods to fix the problem.
- On the Hulu application icon, press and hold> “i” icon > Storage > Clear Data.
On Windows PC:
- Open Files Explorer> Local Disc C>Quick Access and enter C:\Users[your device name]\AppData\Local
- Scroll down and find Hulu
- Right-click on Hulu and choose Delete.
2. Update the app
If your Hulu application is out of date, you may get an error that prevents you from viewing your watch history. You can update your app to the latest version in these situations.
- Navigate to App Store/Play Store/Microsoft Store>Search for Hulu > Update option.
Also try these steps: Restarting your device, check your internet connection and reinstall the application.
3. Watchlist Sync
Syncing your watchlist is an alternative to attempt if the Hulu watch history does not function. For this,
- Go to Profile > Account>Overview page under Manage Your Account.
- To access your watchlist, scroll down and select “Sync Watchlist” under “My Stuff.“
- Lastly, press the “Sync” button.