Antimony in Starfield is a tier 3 Exotic resource that is quite difficult to find. In a vast planetary system consisting of 1,000 planets, it’s difficult to find Antimony in Starfield.
Antimony (Sb) is a vital raw material that is used to upgrade bullets & ammunition. It is also one of the important ingredients for crafting magazine and battery modes for the Flechette and Penetrator Rounds
In this guide have explained farming locations in Starfield where you can easily find Antimony.
Where To Find Antimony in Starfield
In the vast expanse of the Starfield galaxy, Antimony (Sb) can be found on several planets. If you’re eager to obtain this valuable material quickly and conveniently, your best bet is to journey to Cruth, located within the Narion System. To reach the Narion System, follow these directions using the Star Map:
- Fast-Travel: Utilize the Star Map and set a course to the northeast from the Alpha Centauri System or northwest from the Guniibuu II system. This will take you to the Narion System.
While Antimony is indeed a rare resource, you can enhance your chances of finding it by embarking on a planet-wide search with your hand scanner. The most dependable location to mine Antimony, however, is situated outside an enemy outpost on Cruth. To locate this outpost, follow these steps:
- Landing on Cruth: Select Cruth from the list of available destinations and choose to land at the planet’s designated Landing Area.
- Utilize the Hand Scanner: Once on the planet’s surface, press LB to activate your hand scanner, which will aid you in identifying resources.
- Navigate to the Industrial Rig: Head northeast from the Landing Area towards the Industrial Rig. While on your way, you may come across an Abandoned Mineral Refinery.
- Stay Vigilant: Be cautious during your journey, as enemies and landmines may pose a threat in this area.
- Scan and Collect: Before entering the Industrial Rig, scan the surroundings outside the building to pinpoint the location of Antimony. Once located, use your Cutter to extract this valuable resource.
All Antimony Farming Locations in Starfield
|Beta Andraste I-c||Beta Andraste|
|Beta Marae V-b||Beta Marae|
|Xi Ophiuchi III||Xi Ophiuchi|
|Zeta Ophiuchi III||Zeta Ophiuchi|
How to Farm (Harvest) Antimony (Sb) in Starfield
Now that you know where to find Antimony (Sb) in Starfield, let’s talk about how to collect it without using your in-game credits. Here are two simple ways to do it:
1. Using a Scanner & Cutter:
- Exploration: When you’re on a planet, use a hand scanner to help you spot mineral deposits, including Antimony.
- Extraction: Once you’ve found an Antimony deposit, use a cutter to collect the mineral from the ground or rocks.
2. Outpost Mining Machinery:
- Find the Right Spot: Look for a place where Antimony is abundant. You can set up an outpost there.
- What You Need: To make this work, you’ll need a few things: an extractor to mine the Antimony, a power source to keep everything running, a container to store the Antimony, and some crew members to manage the outpost.
How To Purchase Antimony (Sb) in Starfield
If you don’t want to invest time in finding the Antimony then you can also purchase it from Vendor Shops. One Antimony will cost you 30 Starfield credits but it will save you time. You can spend more time completing the storyline.
Here are the locations of Vendor Shops:
|Jemison Mercantile||New Atlantis, Jemison|
|Mining League||Neon, Volii Alpha|
|Midtown Minerals||Akila City, Akila|