Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Low FPS Drops is another problem that makes your gameplay choppy, stuttery, and hard to play. The Low FPS Drops are more severe in Crisis Core Reunion when there is more activity on the screen.
In most cases, the frame drops and stuttering is linked to the graphics driver and in-game settings that are not compatible. Other causes include overlay apps, insufficient RAM, antivirus software, and CPU bottlenecking.
In this article, we have researched the issue and listed the best methods to fix Crisis Core Reunion low FPS drops & stuttering on PC. We are sure that these solutions will help you.
How To Fix Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Low FPS Drops & Stuttering on PC
Apply the below-mentioned tips if you are also dealing with low framerate and stuttering. These tips may look general but it has helped many players.
- Limit FPS using your in-game settings or via Nvidia/AMD control panel.
- Update display driver: Usually it’s an outdated driver so make sure they are fully updated. We suggest you download Driver Easy which automatically scans and update the game-ready driver without any manual input.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
- Edit power plan: Set it to higher performance
- Turn off Gaming settings: Disable Xbox Game Bar and Game Mode
- Disable unnecessary startup programs and close useless processes using Task Manager.
- Use defragment and optimize drivers app: It’s Windows built-in feature use it to sort out cluttered data on the hard disk.
- Change the value of GameDVR_Enabled: Open Registry Editor and then go to the Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore. Now double-click on GameDVR_Enabled and change the value data to 0.
- Change AllowGameDVR Value: Again open the Registry Editor and go to this address Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\ApplicationManagement\AllowGameDVR. Now double-click on the value and set it to 0.
- Update Direct X End-User Runtime Web Installer: Visit the Microsoft website and download the setup according to your system bits. for 64-bit download 64-bit setup.
- Update Visual C++ Redistribuable on your Windows PC.
- Upgrade to SSD: SSD can also improve gaming performance and solve the low FPS problem
- Disable Antivirus software temporarily: This also goes for Windows defender because these apps can also cause hindrance while playing games.
- Reinstall Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion.
Graphic Settings that can Boost FPS in Crisis Core Reunion
If your PC is struggling to keep the framerate in a stable range while playing Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion then lower some of the below-mentioned settings.
- Lower screen resolution.
- Lower quality antialiasing like sampling rate
- Lower shadow quality
- Use lower levels of lightening quality
- Change view distance by lowering object draw distance
- Adjust object geometry and terrain
- Keep reflections as low as possible.
- Disable ambient occlusion
- Adjust Volumetric fog and godrays until gameplay looks smooth.
- Turn off motion blur and depth of field