Cyberpunk 2077 Cheat Engine Table is a script that runs in conjunction with a utility known as Cheat Engine. Using the cheat table you get an advantage over the enemy. You can get attribute points, money, unlock items, street cred, & level up your equipment.
This cheat table (.CT) requires Cheat Engine 7.2 or later to be used in conjunction with Cyberpunk 2077 to allow modifying of game memory without running internal mods. We recommend users always have the latest version of Cheat Engine on their Windows 10/11 PC.
Here we have listed a cheat table developed by sergey979, epichotsauce, and Zanzer.
Cyberpunk 2077 Cheat Table Options
- High movement speed for your character – High movement speed for your personage
- High jump – High jump
- Flying – Can walk on air or fly
- Noclip – Can walk through walls
- Car distance – Camera distance from the car
- Infinite health – Your character’s health does not decrease
- Infinite ammo – Possibility of adding more ammo
- Infinite money – Possibility of adding more money
- Remove teleport – Removed teleportation from bounds
- Car speed – You can increase or decrease the speed of your car
- Flying car – Can fly on car
- Unlimited Health
- Unlimited Stamina
- Unlimited RAM
- Unlimited Ammo
- No Reload
- No Recoil
- No Detection
- Remove Breach Time Limit
- Craft for Free
- Player Progression Pointers (levels, experience, street cred, skills, points, attributes, perks)
- Inventory Pointers (just the basic stuff)
- Weapon Pointer
- Override Weapon Properties
How to Use Cyberpunk 2077 Cheat Engine Table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1