Pistons in Minecraft are one of the most useful Redstone blocks that can be used to make traps, doors, hidden stairs, and many more.
In this article, I am going to explain what material is required to craft a Piston in Minecraft.
Materials Required to Create a Piston.
- Crafting table (can be crafted with four oak planks)
- 3 Oak planks (can be crafted with oak wood)
- 1 Iron ingot (9 iron nuggets required to craft one ingot)
- 4 cobblestones (can be found by mining)
- Redstone dust (can be crafted with 1 block of Redstone)
Recipe to Craft a Piston in Minecraft
In order to create a piston first open your crafting table that has 9 empty blocks.
place the oak wood blocks in the upper 3 boxes of your crafting table
Then place the iron ingot right below the middle cobblestone and below the iron, ingot place your Redstone dust. now in the empty four boxes two at the right corner and two at the left place the 4 cobblestone blocks you collected by mining. your piston will be ready and now you can create traps for the zombies who did not let you sleep last night.