Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is a difficult game to play. The timing to counter enemy attack can decide who wins the boss battle. That why many players are looking for Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheat Table.
With the CT players can become god mod, add items using IDs, Skill points, Attack power, unlimited health, immortality, and many more. Using the Sekiro Cheat Engine table won’t ban you because it’s a single player game.
You can download Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheat Engine Table 1.06, 1.05, or 1.04. To use that CT you should have Cheat Engine 7.2, 7.4. However, we recommend that you should download Cheat Engine 7.5 latest version.
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheat Engine Table Options
This cheat table offer 15+ cheat options;
- God Mode
- Undead – health still drops but you won’t die.
- Max Posture – enemies can’t break your guard.
- Guard Deflect – when activated, hold guard to deflect enemies’ attacks (i.e., you don’t need to time your guard to deflect).
- Damage Multiplier – when activated, damage dealt to non-players and damage dealt to players will be multiplied by the specific multipliers.
- Posture Damage Multiplier – when activated, posture damage dealt to non-players and posture damage dealt to players will be multiplied by the specific multipliers.
- inf. buffs/puppeteer – when activated, all buff and the puppeteer should last forever until you fast travel or rest.
- No Negative Status Change
- inf. items – when activated, you can manipulate the usage behavior of consumables, spirit emblems, and key items (e.g. Prayer Beads, Gourd Seeds, etc.), and upgrade materials individually.
- Ignore Sen – you don’t need any Sen to purchase items/prosthetic tool upgrades.
- Ignore Upgrade Materials & Skill Points – when activated, you can purchase any available prosthetic tool upgrade without any upgrade materials / learn any available skills with 0 skill points.
- Stealth mod – by script default, when activated, as long as you’re crouching, enemies won’t spot you even if you bump into them.
- Exp Multiplier – when activated, exp gained would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- Cam Speed Multiplier – The cam speed is too slow for my mouse even if I raised both the in-game Cam Speed and Mouse Sensitivity to mas.
- Disable Cam Auto-Adjust – when activated. the follow cam won’t auto-adjust itself when moving, should be useful if you’re playing with K/M.
- no-clip – when activated, press numapd0 _ numpad+ to activate no-clip, numpad0 _ numpad- to deactivate.
- Some Item Pointers – when activated, allows you to access the pointers of:
— [current quick item]. i.e., the one that appears in the square at the bottom right.
— [highlighted inventory item]. i.e., the items in the Inventory tab in the ESC menu.
— [highlighted equipped item]. i.e., the equipped item in the Equipment tab in the ESC menu.
How to Use Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheat Engine Table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1