It’s a very frustrating moment when you try to play your favorite Madden 22 game on your PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox series consoles and you get an error that Madden 22 community files not working. You have done all the possible fixes to get rid of the Madden 21 download community files not working and still, you are stuck in the loop.
Most of the time it’s the inappropriate working of community files that causes the Madden 22 community files not working error on PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox consoles. Don’t worry you are not alone to deal with this error, many other payers have also reported Madden 22 Community Files unable to connect.
In this article, we have explained the best solution to fix this issue for PC, PS4, PS5, and XBOX users. Fix it if Madden 22 is Stuck on Loading Screen or Madden 22 Can’t Download Community Files.
Why does Madden NFL 22 Community File Error Occur?
Many players when trying to download solo challenges or community files struck by the issue of downloading community files. All they get is an error related to the internet connection (servers not responding).
So I just got madden 22 and Im trying to download one of the all rookie team rosters to start my franchise but everytime I go to download the roster madden either doesn’t let me get to the community files screen saying internet connection was lost or it lets me in but gives me the error has occurred while downloading the file screen and ive tried restarting my internet several timesSource
How To Fix Madden 22 Community Files Not Working
Try these fixes if you are also dealing with Madden 22 an error has occurred while downloading the file error.
Fix 1. Close the Game and Reload it
Firstly, if you are dealing with the Madden 22 community files not working issue you have to close the game and reload it. After doing this go to the community Downloads and Download the same file once more. Then test it out in Madden 22 as well.
Fix 2. Check your Internet Connection
Check your Internet status and if possible switch to Ethernet (cable connection) because it is more stable and faster than Wi-Fi. After checking your internet connection, download the community files to play the Madden 22 game.
Fix 3. Check Ongoing Server Issues
Experiencing the Madden 22 community files issue at the initial startup screen, you should check your server issue that’s affecting the game on your platform of choice. In case you confirm that there is no server issue then there is nothing you can do just wait for the developers to fix Madden 22 community files issue.
Fix 4. Power Cycle your Console
As it turns out, the console version can be affected by a problem rooted in the accumulation of temporary files by the operating system. You can solve your issue by power cycling your console and by doing this fix your problem may get resolved.
How To Power Cycle Your Xbox One or Xbox Series
Power cycle your Xbox is slightly different from power cycling your play station because you have to hold the power button of the Xbox for at least 10 seconds.
Follow the steps:
- Make sure that Xbox is fully on.
- Press and hold the power button( on your console not on the controller) for at least 10 seconds until the front LED starts flashing intermittently.
- Wait for a minute to give enough time to the power capacitor so they can drain themselves before you can start again the console.
- Make sure that you physically disconnect the console.
- After doing this, boot your console back up again and see whether your issue is resolved.
How To Power Cycle Your PlayStation 4 or 5
- Turn on your console in an idle mode.
- Press and hold the Play station 5 power button until you hear the main fan turning off. (Don’t short press the power button otherwise it will turn into sleep cycle mode instead of turning off)
- Remove the power cable for at least 2 minutes to ensure that power capacitors are completely drained.
- After 2 minutes, connect your power cable again and boot your console normally.
- Launch Madden 22 game and see if the problem Is now fixed.
Fix 5. Delete the Saved Files that are not Needed (PS4 only)
Delete your saved files and data which are not needed much more. Many users sort out this problem by processing the system storage save file folder of Madden and deleting everything except The profile and the rooster. Follow the steps:
- open the Setting menu > Tap Storage Section and select System storage.
- Select saved data and choose Madden 22 from the list to access its saved data.
- Hit the options Button and select Delete.
- That’s it. You can Delete your unnecessary saved file data.
Fix 6. Reinstall the Game
Still dealing with the Madden 22 community files unable to connect or not working issue, then try to reinstall the game and check that your issue is resolved.
Related: How To Update Games on PS4 (Auto & Manual)
How To Reinstall the Game on PlayStation 4 or 5
In the case of playing Madden 22 on play station, the method of reinstalling is slightly different because sony revamped the operating system. Follow the steps:
- Make sure you are on the home screen of play station system.
- Use the left thumbstick to highlight Madden 22 from the game tab.
- After this, press the options button on your controller.
- From the game’s control menu, choose delete.
- Turn back to the games library on the home screen of PS4/5.
- From the context menu, select download.
- Launch the Madden 22 once again and see if the problem is fixed now.
How To Reinstall the Game on Xbox One or Xbox Series
Playing Madden 22 on Xbox and uninstalling it is slightly different. Follow the steps:
- Ensure that the game is closed.
- Press the Xbox button on a controller the and use left-hand side to select the My games & apps.
- Select the games tab on the left side.
- Scroll down through your library until you find the Madden 22 installation.
- Press the menu button and expand the context menu.
- Access the manage game and add-ons menu.
- Highlight the uninstall all options from the left.
- After the uninstallation, access your library from the home screen, then access the call-owned games section.
- Re-download Madden 22.
- Launch the game and see what happens.