Forge 1.8.9 is a Minecraft optimization mod, that enhances the performance and looks of Minecraft by supporting HD textures and giving users many options for customizing. The official Forge description can be found on the Minecraft Forums.
Minecraft Forge 1.8.9 – 188.8.131.522 moddong tool that let you add a button to your Minecraft launcher that lets you view a list of your mods once you have installed the Forge client as a profile.
- Developer: Forge Development LLC
- Version: 1.8.9 – 184.108.40.2068
- License: Free
- File Size: 4.3 MB
- Downloads: 1485
- Requirements: Windows OS
With the Forge 1.8.9 download in your vanilla Minecraft java edition you can select the mods you want to use and launch the game as usual. You can also use Minecraft Forge mod to download a new mod, for that open the mods folder by clicking on the button at the bottom of the list. This allows you to copy a newly downloaded mod to the mods folder without having to locate it manually.
Requirements to Run Minecraft Forge 1.8.9
Take a look at the list below to see the requirements for Forge MC 1.7.10 download:
- The latest version of Java (Java Runtime Environment) must be installed.
- Minecraft Java Edition 1.7.10 is required to run Forge MC build 10.13.4.1614.
How to install Minecraft Forge 1.8.9?
There are only a few steps required to install Minecraft Forge:
- First, check if you have Minecraft 1.8.9 version.
- Then download the old version of Forge i.e. 10.13.4.1614. It matches old Minecraft 1.8.9.
- Run the downloaded .jar file. You must have Java installed on your PC.
- A window will open starting the installation process automatically.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and change your profile to Forge
- When you begin the game, a new mods menu will become available
Information about Minecraft Forge will appear in the lower left corner of the game if you have installed it correctly.
How To Uninstall Forge 1.8.9 – 220.127.116.118 from Minecraft Java Edition (JE)
Uninstalling Forge MC 1.8.9 – 18.104.22.1688 from Minecraft is a little different than uninstalling other mods from Minecraft. See the instructions below to uninstall Forge safely:
Step 1: Go to the following location: “Local Disk (C:) > Users > (Your PC Name) > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft.
How To Download Mods Using Forge 1.8.9
With Forge 1.8.9 download, getting mods for Minecraft becomes simple – anyone can do it! Just get the mods you want and put them into the “mods” folder in the Minecraft directory, restart the game, and you’re good to go. Here are the detailed steps:
- Close all running Minecraft instances
- Press the Windows Key on your keyboard
- Type %appdata%, hit enter
- Open the .minecraft folder
- Drag the mod that you wish to play with onto the “mods” folder
- Open Minecraft, select Forge installation, and hit “Play“
- There you go! Forge will now include this mod in the game