Does Logitech G Hub not loading the screen or you are seeing spinning G logo loading animation and it is stuck?
When it comes to handling Logitech peripherals Logitech Gaming Software and Logitech G Hub are the best choices. Earlier we have already discussed what to do if Logitech Gaming Software is not opening properly.
If you are using G hub you may come across problems where it won’t open on startup, work, Detect devices, or if you have recently updated Windows or G hub then it also may not load properly.
To solve Logitech G Hub Not Loading and all other potential problems you should stick with us.
Table of Contents
- What Causes Logitech G Hub Stuck on Loading Screen
- How To Fix Logitech G Hub Not Loading on Window 10
- How To Fix Logitech G Hub Not Detecting Mouse/Headset/Speaker
- Logitech G hub Supported devices
What Causes Logitech G Hub Stuck on Loading Screen
Like any other tool, G hub depends upon certain services. These services run in the background performing different functions.
These services if not allowed to run with administrated privileges then G Hub will not load or open properly on Windows 10. Furthermore, the G hub may also fail to detect mouse, keyboard, or headset, etc.
How To Fix Logitech G Hub Not Loading on Window 10
In the unlikely event apply these fixes to solve G Hub, not loading or working problem on Windows 10.
Fix 1 – Restart Logitech G HUB Services
If the G HUB freezes while loading and is stuck in logo animation loops, then apply these steps.
- Close the G hub app from Windows and also press Right-Click to Quit from the task tray.
- Now press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open Task Manager. Locate all processes related to G HUB;
- Once you find these or any other process related to the G hub Right-Click on it to End Task.
- Now open the folder where you have installed the G Hub, by default you can navigate to
- Here find the above .exe files and run them with Administrative Access one by one in order.
- To run ad Administrative Righ-Click on the .exe file and choose Run as Administrator from the context menu.
Fix 2 – Reinstall Logitech G HUB application
If the not loading problem persists then there may be a corrupted files that is hindering the G Hub from opening. Try to completely reinstall this software. Follow these steps:
- Close the program from Window and also Quit it from system tray.
- Press Win + R and in the box type
control appwiz.cpl, hit Enter to open Control Panel.
- You will see a list of all the installed programs, locate Logitech G hub and uninstall it.
- Also delete it’s app data for that navigate to
C:\Users(username)\AppData\Roamingand delete the LGHUB folder.
- Now Download the latest version of Logitech G Hub from their official site. Follow the on screen instruction while installation.
Fix 3 – Permenant Solution if Logitech G Hub not Opening
Many users erported that they have restarted the service but once they restart their PC the G Hub Won’t start and again stuk on loading.
To fix this problem permenantly you have to force the LGHUB Updater Service to atomatically run at Windows startup.
- Open open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Click on the Startup tab and you will see all the apps and their Status.
- Here look for LGHUB and if it is disabled, then Right-Click on it, and click Enable.
- Once you do that press Win + R key, type
services.mscand press Enter.
- It will open Services window where you can locate LGHUB Updater Service.
- Right-Click on it to open Properties will get open.
- With in the General tab click on Startup type and choose “Automatic.” Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Once again, Right-Click on LGHUB Updater Service and then click on Start.
- One last thing to do is to is to run these services in Compstibility Mode. For that again open C:\Program Files\LGHUB.
- Right Click on the above-mentioned .exe files and open Properties.
- Click on Compatibility tab and from the bottom choose Run This Program as an Administrator.
Now Logitech G Hub not loading will never occur again in your Windows 10 PC.
Fix 4 – Disable Logitech G HUB Automatic Updates
Sometimes auto updates causes Logitech G Hub not loading problem. Because G Hub is a driver software so it runs automatically in the background.
When a new update comes LGHUB automatically install it and when you run this program it may stuck on loading due to updates that it installing at that time.
You can diable auto updates and fix stuck on loading issue once and for all. Follow these steps.
- Open Logitech G HUB, and click on its Settings appearing in gear icon.
- In the top-right corner, below version number, you will see the “Enable Automatic Updates” option.
- Disable it by unchecking it
After that you have to manually check for every new update. For that click on Check For Update and install it.
How To Fix Logitech G Hub Not Detecting Mouse/Headset/Speaker
If logitech G Hub not working or some of logitech devices are not working properly. Try simple restart and if it doesn’t work follow these steps;
- Click Win + R, type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
- Once open click on View tab from the top and view Devices by container.
- Look for the logitech device name and click on it to expand it. For example, Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset, or Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker.
- Right-click and select Uninstall Device.
- Check Delete the driver software for this device and then click Uninstall.
- Unplug the Logitech mouse, headset, or speaker and plug it back into a different USB port.
- System will instantly detect the device and it will show in the G Hub.
- G HUB will then download the required device driver
Logitech G hub Supported devices
As already explained that G Hub support the latest Logitect G series mouse, keyboard, speaker, headset. So if you have the following devices then you should download LGHUB in Windows 10 PC.
- G 903 wireless gaming mouse
- G900 wireless gaming mouse
- G703 wireless gaming mouse
- G600 Mouse
- G403 gaming mouse
- G915 keyboard
- G910 keyboard
- G815 keyboard
- G413 keyboard
- G935 headset
- G933 headset
- G433 7.1 surrounding gaming headset