Logitech G Hub and Logitech Gaming Software are the two best options to control peripherals i.e. mouse, keyboard, headset, speaker, etc. However, Windows 11 & 10 users are facing issues like Logitech G Hub not opening or launching. Even if users happen to open the g Hub it gets infinitely stuck on the G logo spinning screen.
The G Hub not opening issue can happen due to a temporary glitch that gets fixed after restarting or reinstalling the client. Sometimes this issue can become serious.
In this article, we have provided you with the tested solutions to fix the Logitech G HUB not opening or loading problems in Windows 11 and 10.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Reasons for Logitech G Hub Nor Opening or Stuck on Loading Screen Windows 10 & 11
Like any other tool, G hub depends upon certain services. These services run in the background performing different functions.
These services if not allowed to run with administrated privileges then G Hub will not load or open properly on Windows 10. Furthermore, the G hub may also fail to detect the mouse, keyboard, headset, etc.
How To Fix Logitech G Hub Not Opening on Windows 11/10
Apply the below-mentioned fixes to solve the G Hub not opening problem on Windows 11 and 10.
1. Restart Your PC
Whenever your computer is acting up, the first thing you should try is restarting it. It might seem simple, but it often does the trick.
Restarting your PC clears away any hidden stuff and stops background things that could be causing problems. But if that doesn’t help, let’s move on to the next step.
2. Update Device Drivers
Sometimes the device driver gets corrupt, outdated, or goes missing causing connected devices to stop working. This may also be the case with G Hub not opening or loading.
So make sure that all the drivers relating to the connected devices are fully up to date.
However, if you are a newbie or you don’t have time or skills then there are chances that you might end up installing the wrong drivers.
So we recommend downloading Driver Easy software on your PC. This program is a professional system driver updater that automatically scans a PC’s old driver and updates it instantly.
We have personally used this tool on our Windows 11 PC. The most favorite part is its outstanding scanning feature. You can instantly know which PC part needs to be updated.
The Driver Easy is an N0.1 software updater tool in its field with a mega database of more than 600000 drivers. Users have been using this tool for the last 12 years to fix their PC errors.
So download Driver Easy and let it deal with all the system drivers.
3. Restart Logitech G HUB Services
If the G HUB can load but is stuck in logo animation loops, then apply these steps.
- Close the G hub app from Windows and also press Right-Click to Quit from the task tray.
- Now press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open Task Manager. Locate all processes related to G HUB;
- Once you find these or any other process related to the G hub Right-Click on it to End Task.
- Now open the folder where you have installed the G Hub, by default you can navigate to
- Here find the above .exe files and run them with Administrative Access one by one in order.
- To run ad Administrative Righ-Click on the .exe file and choose Run as Administrator from the context menu.
4. Reinstall the Logitech G HUB application
If the not loading problem persists then there may be corrupted files that are hindering the G Hub from opening. Try to completely reinstall this software. Follow these steps:
- Close the program from Windows and also Quit it from the system tray.
- Press Win + R and in the box type control appwiz.cpl, hit Enter to open Control Panel.
- You will see a list of all the installed programs, locate the Logitech G hub, and uninstall it.
- Also, delete its app data that navigates to
C:\Users(username)\AppData\Roamingand delete the LGHUB folder.
- Now Download the latest version of Logitech G Hub from their official site. Follow the on-screen instructions while installing.
5. Permanent Solution if Logitech G Hub is not Opening
Many users reported that they have restarted the service but once they restart their PC the G Hub Won’t start and is again stuck on loading.
To fix this problem permanently you have to force the LGHUB Updater Service to automatically run at Windows startup.
- Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Click on the Startup tab and you will see all the apps and their Status.
- Here look for LGHUB and if it is disabled, then Right-Click on it, and click Enable.
- Once you do that press Win + R key, type
services.mscand press Enter.
- It will open the Services window where you can locate the LGHUB Updater Service.
- Right-click on it to open Properties will get open.
- In the General tab click on Startup type and choose “Automatic.” Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Once again, Right-Click on LGHUB Updater Service and then click on Start.
- One last thing to do is to run these services in Compatibility Mode. For that again open C:\Program Files\LGHUB.
- Right-click on the above-mentioned .exe files and open Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab and from the bottom choose Run This Program as an Administrator.
Now Logitech G Hub, not loading will never occur again on your Windows 10 PC.
6. Disable Logitech G HUB Automatic Updates
Sometimes auto-updates cause Logitech G Hub, not loading problem. Because G Hub is a driver software it runs automatically in the background.
When a new update comes LGHUB automatically installs it and when you run this program it may stuck on loading due to updates that it installed at that time.
You can disable auto-updates and fix stuck-on loading issues once and for all. Follow these steps.
- Open Logitech G HUB, and click on its Settings appearing in the gear icon.
- In the top-right corner, below the version number, you will see the “Enable Automatic Updates” option.
- Disable it by unchecking it
After that, you have to manually check for every new update. For that click on Check For Update and install it.
How To Fix Logitech G Hub Not Detecting Devices [Mouse, Headset, Speaker]
If the Logitech G Hub not working or some of the Logitech devices are not working properly. Try a simple restart and if it doesn’t work follow these steps;
- Click Win + R, type devmgmt.msc, and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
- Once open click on the View tab from the top and view Devices by container.
- Look for the Logitech device name and click on it to expand it. For example, the Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset, or Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker.
- Right-click and select Uninstall Device.
- Check Delete the driver software for this device and then click Uninstall.
- Unplug the Logitech mouse, headset, or speaker and plug it back into a different USB port.
- The system will instantly detect the device and it will show in the G Hub.
- G HUB will then download the required device driver
Logitech G hub Supported devices
As already explained G Hub supports the latest Logitech G series mouse, keyboard, speaker, and headset. So if you have the following devices then you should download LGHUB on a Windows 10 PC.
- G 903 wireless gaming mouse
- G900 wireless gaming mouse
- G703 wireless gaming mouse
- G600 Mouse
- G403 gaming mouse
- G915 keyboard
- G910 keyboard
- G815 keyboard
- G413 keyboard
- G935 headset
- G933 headset
- G433 7.1 surrounding gaming headset