Minecraft Forge 1.20.2 – 48.0.7/48.0.8 is a useful modding API for the Minecraft Java edition. MC Forge 48.0.8 helps players download and install mods easily in their Vanilla MC. If you have an adequate understanding of mod languages you can also create mods, and make sure these are compatible with each other.
MC Forge 48.0.8 mod loader is the foundation of the majority of Minecraft mods. Using Forge there are endless possibilities to customize your game
The latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.20.2 – 48.0.8 download is available for Windows PC. Before installing Forge make sure that you have installed Java and Minecraft 1.20.2 Java Edition on your PC.
- Developer: Forge Development LLC
- Version: 1.20.2 – 48.0.8
- License: Free
- File Size: 5.1 MB
- Updated: 28 Sep, 2023
- Requirements: Windows 10/11 + Minecraft 1.20.2
How to Download & Install Minecraft Forge 1.20.2?
- First, check if you have Minecraft 1.20.2 version.
- Then download the latest version of Forge i.e. 48.0.8. It matches with the latest Minecraft Java edition.
- Run the downloaded .jar file. You must have Java installed on your PC.
- A window will open starting the installation process automatically.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and change your profile to Forge
- When you begin the game, a new mods menu will become available
Information about Minecraft Forge will appear in the lower left corner of the game if you have installed it correctly.
How To Uninstall Forge 1.20.2 – 48.0.8 from Minecraft Java Edition (JE)
Uninstalling Forge MC 1.20.2 – 48.0.8 from Minecraft is a little different than uninstalling other mods from Minecraft. See the instructions below to uninstall Forge safely:
Steps: Go to the following location: “Local Disk (C:) > Users > (Your PC Name) > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft > versions” and delete the folder matching the installed version of Minecraft Forge.
What’s New in MC Forge 1.20.2 – 48.0.8 Version?
- Fix missed patch causing new onInventoryTick method to not be called.
- Fixed PlayerDestroyItemEvent not triggering for Fishing Rods
- Fix migration error causing nether and end portals to not function properly.
ForgeRegistry#validateContentby removing optimization that ModLauncher broke.
- Fix double message encoding in
Fix the OpenContainer message not resetting the reader index of additional data.
- Make CriteriaTriggers#register public again.
- Fix the Hunger bar rendering incorrectly.