Samsung users have been facing Galaxy S10 keeps dropping calls issues. especially those who have Galaxy S10 have been facing this issue constantly in which their call keeps dropping. This frequent call dropping on Galaxy S10 is often due to some internal issue rather than an issue with signals.
If you are one of the Samsung users facing call-dropping issues and your mobile phone has a stable signal and there is no network service error then you can undergo some of the effective troubleshooting steps to figure out and resolve the issue we have come up with.
How To Fix Galaxy S10 Keeps Dropping Calls
Easily rule out the possibility of a problem by applying the below fixes.
You May Also Like:
- How To Fix Galaxy S10 Won’t Turn On or Charge?
- How To Fix Moisture Detected Error on Galaxy S20?
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A10 Won’t Connect To WiFi
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Not Registered On Network Error
- How To Fix Galaxy A70 Not Charging Problem
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S22 Keeps Lagging, Stuttering, and Crashing
Fix 1: Force Close your Phone App
You might think why does my phone keeps dropping calls all of a sudden? It can be the background applications running on your phone interrupting the phone app or phone calls. Here is how you can force close your phone app
- Go to Settings from the Main menu.
- Select Apps.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen to access more settings.
- Go to the Show system apps.
- Tap on the Phone app and select Force Stop.
Fix 2: Reboot your Device
Rebooting the device eliminates all the minor glitches and errors and solves software problems on your phone. Doing this can also resolve call dropping issue on your Galaxy S10.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume down key simultaneously until the phone power cycles.
- Now, wait for the Maintenance Boot Mode screen to appear.
- Now press any of the volume buttons to navigate to the Normal Boot.
- Press the Power button to select.
Fix 3: Clear Phone App Cache
Clearing the phone app cache is one of the simplest and easiest ways to eliminate the bugs causing the Galaxy S10 to keep dropping the calls.
- Go to the Home Screen and click the Apps Icon.
- Select Settings and now head over to the Apps.
- Click on three dots in the upper right corner and select More Settings to open system apps
- Now tap on Show System Apps.
- Search for the app and select Storage.
- Now click on Clear Cache Button and restart the device to check if the issue is resolved.
Fix 4: Wipe Cache Partition
Clearing cache ensures the optimum performance of your mobile device as it eradicates the bugs and errors and hence is helpful in resolving Samsung phone call issues.
- Turn off your phone and press and hold the Volume up button and the Bixby key together.
- Now press and hold the Power button.
- Once the Android logo appears on the screen, leave all the buttons and wait for the recovery menu options to appear.
- Press the volume down button to highlight the wipe cache partition on the Android system recovery menu options. Now press the Power button to select.
- Wait for the system to wipe the cache partition.
- Now highlight Reboot System now using the Volume button.
- Press the Power button to confirm the system reboot.
Fix 5: Check for Software Updates
Samsung provides software updates that eliminate bugs and errors in software. Such software updates are also given for network-related functions to eradicate any network problem on your Samsung device including constant call dropping. This happens automatically but if you have missed any update you can check it manually by following these steps.
- Go the Settings and select About Phone.
- Tap on Software update.
- Wait for your phone to check for software updates. If there are any Download them.
Fix 6: Reset Network Settings
Resetting network settings will delete all saved network-related information including cellular settings on your Samsung device and then restore its default network values and options. This will remove all the network-related glitches that were affecting your phone calls.
- Open the Apps and select General Management.
- Tap on Reset and select Reset network settings.
- Now hit on Reset settings and enter your PIN if asked.
- Select Reset settings again.
- Restart your device.
Fix 7: Disable HD Calling
Disabling HD calling seems to fix Galaxy S10 keeps dropping calls issue.
- Go to Settings and tap on Connections.
- Select Advanced calling.
- Tap on HD voice and video calling.
- Toggle off and select OK.
Fix 8: Activate Safe Mode
Using Safe mode disables all downloaded apps and only allows the original software to work on your device, this usually fixes the errors. Moreover, if the issue does not appear in Safe mode, then the problem is caused by a downloaded app, and it should be uninstalled. To fix the call dropping issue on your Samsung phone reboot to the safe mode.
- Press and hold the Power key until the Power menu appears.
- Hold the Power off button until the Reboot to Safe mode appears on the screen.
- Tap Safe mode to start your device in Safe mode.
Fix 9: Reset Factory Settings
The factory setting is the ultimate solution to many of the bugs that might affect the functioning of your device. It eliminates any possible bugs and errors present in your Galaxy S10 that were interfering with your calls. However, doing this removes all your saved data hence before resetting your factory settings back up all your data.
- Click on the Apps icon and select Settings.
- Select General Management.
- Tap on Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Now select Reset to proceed.
- Tap Delete All to finish the process.