Minecraft Forge 1.13.2 – 25.0.223 is a useful modding API for the Minecraft Java edition. MC Forge 25.0.223 uses open-source API and loader to help players download and install mods easily in their Vanilla MC. If you have an adequate understanding of mod languages you can also create mods, and make sure these are compatible with each other.
MC Forge 25.0.223 mod loader is the foundation of the majority of Minecraft mods. Using Forge there are endless possibilities to customize your game.
Forge MC download 25.0.223 is currently available for Windows PCs. However, you can also download Minecraft Forge latest version. Before installing Forge make sure that you have installed Java and Minecraft 1.20.2 Java Edition on your PC.
- Developer: Forge Development LLC
- Version: 1.13.2 – 25.0.223
- License: Free
- File Size: 5.8 MB
- Updated: 28 Aug 2021
- Requirements: Windows 10/11 + Minecraft 1.13.2
How to Download & Install Minecraft Forge 1.13.2?
- First, check if you have Minecraft 1.13.2 version.
- Then download the latest version of Forge i.e. 25.0.223. It matches with the latest Minecraft Java edition.
- Run the downloaded .jar file. You must have Java installed on your PC.
- A window will open starting the installation process automatically.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and change your profile to Forge
- When you begin the game, a new mods menu will become available
Information about Minecraft Forge will appear in the lower left corner of the game if you have installed it correctly.
How To Uninstall Forge 1.13.2 – 25.0.223 from Minecraft Java Edition (JE)
Uninstalling Forge MC 1.13.2 – 25.0.223 from Minecraft is a little different than uninstalling other mods from Minecraft. See the instructions below to uninstall Forge safely:
Steps: Go to the following location: “Local Disk (C:) > Users > (Your PC Name) > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft > versions” and delete the folder matching the installed version of Minecraft Forge.