Minecraft Forge 1.16.5-36.2.39 is a popular mod loader for the vanilla Minecraft version. Using this tool players can download, install, or even create their mods to further customize the game. Forge 1.16.5 is an old version compatible with Minecraft Java Edition.
Currently, Forge 36.2.39 and its latest version i.e. Forge 1.20.2 – 48.0.8 is the foundation of majority of mods. Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 – 36.2.39 download is available for Windows PC. Before installing Forge make sure that you have installed Java and Minecraft 1.20.2 Java Edition on your PC.
- Developer: Forge Development LLC
- Version: 1.16.5 – 36.2.39
- License: Free
- File Size: 7.1 MB
- Updated: 28 Sep, 2022
- Requirements: Windows 10/11 + Minecraft 1.16.5
How to Download & Install Minecraft Forge 1.16.5?
- First, check if you have Minecraft 1.16.5 version.
- Then download the latest version of Forge i.e. 36.2.39. It matches with the latest Minecraft Java edition.
- Run the downloaded .jar file. You must have Java installed on your PC.
- A window will open starting the installation process automatically.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and change your profile to Forge
- When you begin the game, a new mods menu will become available
Information about Minecraft Forge will appear in the lower left corner of the game if you have installed it correctly.
How To Uninstall Forge 1.16.5 – 36.2.39 from Minecraft Java Edition (JE)
Uninstalling Forge MC 1.16.5 – 36.2.39 from Minecraft is a little different than uninstalling other mods from Minecraft. See the instructions below to uninstall Forge safely:
Steps: Go to the following location: “Local Disk (C:) > Users > (Your PC Name) > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft > versions” and delete the folder matching the installed version of Minecraft Forge