ReShade 4.0.0 is an open-source tool that enhances PC game visuals by modifying data sent from the CPU to the GPU. It allows gamers to apply various custom processing templates to their favorite games, adding effects like Anti-Aliasing, ambient occlusion, depth of field, color correction, and more.
ReShade 4.0.0 old version works with single-player games to prevent cheating in multiplayer, and users can create their own effects using ReShade FX.
- Developer: ReShade
- Version: 4.0.0
- License: Free
- File Size: 4.40 MB
- Updated: Nov 19, 2018
- Requirements: Windows Vista/7/8/10
Due to the stability of adding shaders in Roblox, GTA V, and Sims 4 ReShade 4.0.0 download is still available for you. Reshade 4.0.0 (descargar) old version that is official, untouched, and genuine. You can download the same tool as you can find on the official website. We don’t modify any downloads.
Note: ReShade supports all of Direct3D 9, Direct3D 10, Direct3D 11, Direct3D 12, OpenGL, and Vulkan. A computer with Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, or 11 and .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher installed is required.
Where Can I Download Reshade 4.0.0?
Although we recommend you download the ReShade Latest Version. However, for many reasons, players choose to download Reshade 4.0.0 old version. If you are also looking for it then try downloading the old Reshade 4.0.0 version from our site.
How To Download & Install Reshade 4.0.0 on PC?
- Download the old version of ReShade 4.0.0 from the above download button.
- Don’t Worry it’s an official genuine version
- Run the installer and select the game you want to enhance. It will automatically detect the game’s executable file.
- Choose the DirectX version used by the game.
- Select the effects you want to install from the available library or skip this step to manually install effects later.
- Start the game, and the app will display an overlay that allows you to configure the effects in real-time.
How to Uninstall ReShade 4.0.0?
If you have installed the Reshade shader installer to play these games i.e. GTA V, Sims 4, cyberpunk, Skyrim, Roblox, RDR 2. Then follow these solutions to uninstall Reshade.
The “Do it for me / I don’t wanna read” solution:
Delete the entire game folder and re-download the game. No, just uninstalling the game will not work.
If you don’t wanna re-download the game and still don’t wanna read” solution:
Go to the game’s executable folder and delete any of the following files you see:
Then delete these additional files:
- Along with the reshade-shaders folder
How to Download Reshade Roblox?
We have thoroughly covered this topic si read it here Download Roblox Shaders: How To Install And Use Shaders Presets On PC/Mobile
What’s New in Reshade 4.0.0 Download/Changelog
- Rewrote ReShade FX compiler from the ground up to generate SSA code (way too many changes to list them all)
- Added #line directives to HLSL/GLSL output for better error messages when HLSL/GLSL compilation fails
- Added error for array declarations without a size
- Added error when attempting to cast arrays
- Added variable name to error messages referring to variables
- Added context menu to variable widgets with the option to reset them to their default value
- Added option to display boolean values as combo box instead of checkbox (via < ui_type = “combo”; >)
- Added option to save preset and settings with screenshot
- Added in-game code editor
- Added experimental variable editing UI which uses tabs instead of trees (disabled by default, can be enabled in settings)
- Added progress bar to loading progress on splash bar
- Added separate FPS and frame time overlay and changed their font to the same as the UI
- Added radio button widget (via < ui_type = “radio”; ui_items = “Button 1\0Button 2\0…\0”; >)
- Added support for “ui_tooltip” annotation to techniques
- Show techniques belonging to effects that failed to compile in the technique list
- Updated to the latest ImGUI with support for docking
- Changed effect loading to use multiple threads for initial compilation with the ReShade FX compiler and only compile the generated HLSL/GLSL code for those effects that are enabled
- Delayed effect loading to the first frame
- Changed default keyboard shortcut to open the UI to “Home”
- Changed default color scheme (thanks to CeeJay)
- Changed drag widget to a slider widget (old one is still available via < ui_type = “drag2”; >)
- Changed font scaling to actually re-create the font atlas with a different font size instead of scaling the atlas texture
- Changed setup to use relative search paths by default
- Changed setup to select Steam installation directory by default if present
- Create a default preset file on launch if none exists (so no changes are lost if the user forgot to create one)
- Reworked styling settings
- Reworked various UI widgets (e.g. search path selection, preprocessor settings,
- Reworked statistics UI design and added texture preview
- Improved performance of update loop for special uniform variables (those with a < source = …;> annotation)
- Fixed text input not working if raw input is used with legacy keyboard messages disabled
- Fixed mouse cursor being reset to the window corner on the first call when input blocking is active
- Fixed race condition when accessing input causing ReShade to ignore keyboard strokes sometimes
- Fixed errors staying on the splash screen after reloading shaders
- Fixed crash when constant folding encounters a divide by zero expression
- Fixed implicit type conversion rules for functions with multiple parameters
- Fixed window becoming inactive when global alpha is set to zero
- Fixed LOD bias for textures with auto-generated mipmaps in D3D9
- Fixed crash if sampler bindings exceed the input resource slot limit in D3D10/D3D11
- Removed API-specific effect compilers and instead handle everything in a standalone ReShade FX compiler
- Removed support for custom #pragma directives
- Removed user name filtering from log output
- Removed support for intrinsic functions in constant expressions from ReShade FX compiler
- Removed performance mode hint popup (should be obvious enough with the checkbox now)