ReShade 5.1.0 is an open-source tool that enhances PC game visuals by modifying data sent from the CPU to the GPU. It allows gamers to apply various custom processing templates to their favorite games, adding effects like Anti-Aliasing, ambient occlusion, depth of field, color correction, and more.
ReShade 5.1.0 old version works with single-player games to prevent cheating in multiplayer, and users can create their own effects using ReShade FX.
- Developer: ReShade
- Version: 5.1.0
- License: Free
- File Size: 3.03 MB
- Updated: April 9, 2022
- Requirements: Windows 11/10
Due to the stability of adding shaders in Roblox, GTA V, and Sims 4 ReShade 5.1.0 download is still available for you. Reshade 5.1.0 (descargar) old version that is official, untouched, and genuine. You can download the same tool as you can find on the official website. We don’t modify any downloads.
Note: ReShade supports all of Direct3D 9, Direct3D 10, Direct3D 11, Direct3D 12, OpenGL, and Vulkan. A computer with Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, or 11 and .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher installed is required.
Where Can I Download Reshade 5.1.0?
Although we recommend you download the ReShade Latest Version. However, for many reasons, players choose to download Reshade 5.1.0 old version. If you are also looking for it then try downloading the old Reshade 5.1.0 version from our site.
How To Download & Install Reshade 5.1.0 on PC?
- Download the old version of ReShade 5.1.0 from the above download button.
- Don’t Worry it’s an official genuine version
- Run the installer and select the game you want to enhance. It will automatically detect the game’s executable file.
- Choose the DirectX version used by the game.
- Select the effects you want to install from the available library or skip this step to manually install effects later.
- Start the game, and the app will display an overlay that allows you to configure the effects in real-time.
How to Uninstall ReShade 5.1.0?
If you have installed the Reshade shader installer to play these games i.e. GTA V, Sims 4, cyberpunk, Skyrim, Roblox, RDR 2. Then follow these solutions to uninstall Reshade.
The “Do it for me / I don’t wanna read” solution:
Delete the entire game folder and re-download the game. No, just uninstalling the game will not work.
If you don’t wanna re-download the game and still don’t wanna read” solution:
Go to the game’s executable folder and delete any of the following files you see:
Then delete these additional files:
- Along with the reshade-shaders folder
How to Download Reshade Roblox?
We have thoroughly covered this topic si read it here Download Roblox Shaders: How To Install And Use Shaders Presets On PC/Mobile
Reshade 5.1.0 Features
- Improved depth buffer detection when games are clearing them during the frame (check “Copy depth buffer before clear operations, now works again in Bioshock: Infinite and more)
- Added line informing which graphics API is being used for the “Statistics” page
- Added option to ignore variable limits when holding down the Ctrl key while clicking drag widget buttons to adjust the value
- Added “reshade_overlay” event to ReShade API (called every frame for custom dear imgui code)
- Added “reshade_screenshot” event to ReShade API (called when a screenshot is taken)
- Added support for “R16” texture format for effects
- Added “BUFFER_COLOR_SPACE” preprocessor definition which contains the color space type for presentation (0 = unknown, 1 = sRGB, 2 = scRGB, 3 = HDR10 ST2084, 4 = HDR10 HLG)
- Added support for “#pragma warning” to configure warnings
- Added option to skip shader optimization via “#pragma reshade skipoptimization” directive in effect code
- Added global config option to prevent unloading of ReShade module, which can be used to work around crashes occurring when exiting an application and having loaded any ReShade add-ons and a crash of the Fallout: New Vegas launcher
What’s New in Reshade 5.1.0 Download
- Fixed crash in RAGE 2
- Fixed crash in NieR Replicant when running through DXVK
- Fixed crash due to memory corruption during Vulkan pipeline creation
- Fixed crash when exiting Resident Evil 3 in fullscreen mode
- Fixed broken shadows in some D3D9 games, including Borderlands 2, Payday 2, Sims 4, …
- Fixed broken rendering in some D3D9 games, including The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout: New Vegas, ReIMAGINE, …
- Fixed darkened cockpit in X-Plane 11
- Fixed flickering cockpit screens in X-Plane 11
- Fixed texture creation in games using the Gold Source engine
- Fixed incorrect vertex ID passed to shaders in D3D9 when rendering more than 100 vertices
- Fixed incorrect vertex and primitive count for D3D9 draw calls with point primitives
- Fixed OpenGL mipmap generation producing artifacts sometimes
- Fixed artifacts when rendering OpenGL effects that use multiple compute shaders
- Fixed overlay disappearing in Vulkan after an invalid operation occured
- Fixed “init_pipeline” event not being called for pipeline libraries in D3D12 (e.g. Red Dead Redemption 2)
- Fixed “create_swapchain” event not being called before swap chain resizes in D3D10/11/12
- Fixed “reset_command_list” event not being called after D3D12 command list creation
- Fixed meaning of render pass load and store operations
- Fixed missing error notification when writing screenshot file failed
- Fixed “Collapse/Expand all” button showing up even when it is not usable
- Fixed keyboard controls showing up even when they are not usable (e.g. in VR)
- Fixed global preprocessor popup dialog size being very small sometimes
- Fixed leaking process handle after executing screenshot post-save command
- Improved performance of depth buffer detection
- Added error log message when loading an add-on that is using an unsupported API version
- Added preset transition when using GUI buttons to switch preset (as was already happening when using keyboard shortcuts)
- Added texture format to depth buffer list shown in the GUI
- Added notice when no clear operations were found for the selected depth buffer
- Moved warning that texture could not be loaded into technique tooltip
- Changed warning about limited add-on functionality on “Add-on” page to be less pronounced
- Changed SPIR-V code generation to always initialize output variables with zero (to immitate HLSL behavior)
- Changed default effect cache path to %TEMP%\ReShade, rather than %TEMP%
- Removed highlighting of techniques with warnings in the technique list
- Removed preset save button when performance mode is active (since it would clear out the preset)
- Reworked Vulkan installation (again) to use allow list that is checked when ReShade is loaded
- Fixed “Social Club failed to initialize graphics device; error code 18” in Red Dead Redemption 2 as part of the reworked Vulkan installation method
- Fixed setup tool not unloading executable image after analyzing it (and therefore keeping it locked while the setup tool is open)
- Changed default configuration file generation to always include the “APP” section, so there is more awareness that it exists