ReShade 5.5.0 is an open-source tool that enhances PC game visuals by modifying data sent from the CPU to the GPU. It allows gamers to apply various custom processing templates to their favorite games, adding effects like Anti-Aliasing, ambient occlusion, depth of field, color correction, and more.
ReShade 5.5.0 old version works with single-player games to prevent cheating in multiplayer, and users can create their own effects using ReShade FX.
- Developer: ReShade
- Version: 5.5.0
- License: Free
- File Size: 3.05 MB
- Updated: May 2, 2022
- Requirements: Windows 11/10
Due to the stability of adding shaders in Roblox, GTA V, and Sims 4 ReShade 5.5.0 download is still available for you. Reshade 5.5.0 (descargar) old version that is official, untouched, and genuine. You can download the same tool as you can find on the official website. We don’t modify any downloads.
Note: ReShade supports all of Direct3D 9, Direct3D 10, Direct3D 11, Direct3D 12, OpenGL, and Vulkan. A computer with Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, or 11 and .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher installed is required.
Where Can I Download Reshade 5.5?
Although we recommend you download the ReShade Latest Version. However, for many reasons, players choose to download Reshade 5.5.0 old version. If you are also looking for it then try downloading the old Reshade 5.5 version from our site.
How To Download & Install Reshade 5.5.0 on PC?
- Download the old version of ReShade 5.5 from the above download button.
- Don’t Worry it’s an official genuine version
- Run the installer and select the game you want to enhance. It will automatically detect the game’s executable file.
- Choose the DirectX version used by the game.
- Select the effects you want to install from the available library or skip this step to manually install effects later.
- Start the game, and the app will display an overlay that allows you to configure the effects in real-time.
How to Uninstall ReShade 5.5.0?
If you have installed the Reshade shader installer to play these games i.e. GTA V, Sims 4, cyberpunk, Skyrim, Roblox, RDR 2. Then follow these solutions to uninstall Reshade.
The “Do it for me / I don’t wanna read” solution:
Delete the entire game folder and re-download the game. No, just uninstalling the game will not work.
If you don’t wanna re-download the game and still don’t wanna read” solution:
Go to the game’s executable folder and delete any of the following files you see:
Then delete these additional files:
- Along with the reshade-shaders folder
How to Download Reshade in Roblox?
We have thoroughly covered this topic si read it here Download Roblox Shaders: How To Install And Use Shaders Presets On PC/Mobile
What’s New in Reshade 5.5 Download
- Fixed hooking in Evoland and other D3D10/11 games on Windows 7
- Fixed crash with DXVK 2.0 (or other Vulkan games using the “VK_EXT_graphics_pipeline_library” extension)
- Fixed crash on startup in Toontown Rewritten
- Fixed tree and cloud rendering artifacts in Minecraft
- Fixed bad performance while the “Add-ons” window in the overlay is visible
- Fixed ReShade rendering applied multiple times to the same frame in games using “D3DPRESENT_DONOTWAIT” or “DXGI_PRESENT_DO_NOT_WAIT” present flag
- Fixed modifying resource description in “create_resource” event having no effect in D3D10/11
- Fixed “swapchain::get_current_back_buffer_index()” the result being out of date in the “present” event in D3D12/Vulkan
- Fixed “command_list::copy_texture_region” not always performing blitting in Vulkan when texture dimensions do not match
- Fixed “effect_runtime::get_texture_binding” not working for textures with a semantic
- Fixed crash in Vulkan when destroying the shared resource
- Fixed crash when binding nullptr constant buffer in D3D11
- Fixed nullptr descriptor heap being bound sometimes after D3D12 mipmap generation
- Fixed format conversion for formats from “GL_NV_depth_buffer_float” OpenGL extension and “GL_ALPHA”, “GL_LUMINANCE”, “GL_INTENSITY” and “GL_LUMINANCE_ALPHA”