One after another players find themselves encountering various quest issues. The recent one is the Starfield ECS Constant location bug. When players are led back to the ship by the mission marker they discover their ship missing upon returning to deliver a letter.
If you are also dealing with the Starfield ECS constant location missing bug here we have mentioned a simple workaround mentioned by multiple Redditors. This os an unofficial fix but it surely fixes the bug.
How to Fix the ECS Constant Bug in Starfield
Use Console Command
You can also use console commands to solve this issue in Starfield. Here’s how:
- Get a second ship. This is an important step as you will need it for switching to.
- Add the 50 Potatoes to your inventory.
- Press the “~” Tilde key to access the console and use this command:
- coc SettleECSConstantint01
- You will get teleported to Constant.
- Quick save and reload the game.
- Deliver potatoes to the Captain and talk to Janet.
- Again open the console and this time use the following command:
- coc CityNewAtlantisLodgeInt
- You will be teleported to New Atlantis now but without your ship.
- Go to the Ship Services Technician and make the second ship your home ship.
- Now, switch it back to the original ship.
- Your ship will now appear.
If none of the previously mentioned solutions work for you, another option is to wait for Bethesda to release a patch. Here’s what you can do:
- Keep an eye on Bethesda’s official announcements and forums for updates regarding the Starfield game.
- When a patch or update is released, make sure to install it as soon as possible.
- These patches often contain fixes for various issues, including loading problems and other bugs.
How To Complete ESC Constant Mission In Starfield
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to complete the “First Contact” mission in the ESC Constant storyline in Starfield:
- You’ll meet a woman named Diana Breckenridge on the ECS Constant spaceship.
- After talking to Diana, your task is to help her and the people on the ship communicate with the Paradiso when you arrive at Porrima-II and dock at Paradiso.
- Head to the office to report back to Chief Sugiyama. It’s located near the Landing Pad.
- Once you’re done talking to Chief Sugiyama, go to Paradiso Resort to speak with a member of the Board.
- Use the elevator and go to the Board’s office.
- In the Board’s office, you’ll meet a Board member named Oliver. Talk to him about the humans on the ESC Constant.
- After discussing the situation, you’ll have three options to choose from
- Option 1: Buying a Grav Drive for the ESC Constant. This is the morally right and fairest choice.
- Option 2: Settling a Deal – Indentured Servants. If you pick this option, you’ll need to gather some resources to proceed.
- Option 3: The last option is to overload The Reactor And Blow Up The Ship
These are the steps you should follow to complete the “First Contact” mission and make important decisions in the ESC Constant storyline in Starfield.